Wall art in Indian Palaces.

Friday, March 27, 2009

This month I promised to do one post each day and I'm so happy that I've been able to do it. This is to say that I'm off for the weekend and I wont be around for 2 days :) And I do hope I will keep posting everyday after I come back. Sharing some quick eyecandy with you. Beautiful walls from Indian Palaces. The detailing in some of these are breathtaking. And i have always wondered at the sophisticated colour schemes the artists then used. Pure gorgeousness.

Fort Kuchaman, Rajasthan

Fort Kuchaman, Rajasthan
Zardosi and stencilling on the wall
Kuchaman fort, Rajasthan
Ante room to the Grand Durbar Hall, Samode Palace
City Palace, Jaipur, Rajashthan
City Palace, Jaipur, Rajashthan
City Palace, Jaipur, Rajashthan
Lake Palace Hotel, Udaipur
Samode Haveli, Jaipur
All images from allposters.com

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images