Invitation: Artnlight is part of the Black Taxi Exhibit in Bandra, Bombay.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

All of you in Bombay who've been asking me if I have a shop, who've been wanting to see my stuff, just head to Bandra this Friday & Saturday and come to my exhibition organised by the very enterprising and amazing Black Taxi duo. Parul Tikiya & Radhika Gupta have a very exciting 2 days of shopping lined up in their exhibition called the Black Taxi Exhibit, which includes a whole bunch of designers whose work I have been dying to see 1st hand. Some friends like Madhumita of Loose Ends, Neha of Matsya and Kanika of Anek Designs are part of the exhibition & brands like Riddhika Jesrani Jewellery, Spyra will all be present. For all of you who are interested to see and buy new age products, the Black Taxi Exhibit is the place to be headed to. It promises to be funky, spunky & a whole lot of colour & fun. Giving you a glimpse of some of the new stuff that you will see in my stall.






I haven't shot too many of the new alphabets I have lined up, but here are a few.
This is my favourite :) The letter O with Vikram Seth's poem 'Round & round' on it. This is part of the LOVE alphabet set. Each alphabet has a love themed poem printed on it.
Apart from this there will be most of my product range you have seen so far. I'm in the process of putting together some new mirrors and knick knacks for Friday. As soon as I can I will shoot them and put pictures up for you all to see.
I will be there and I will be really happy to meet anyone who has been reading artnlight. Please do come & make my day :)
You can check out the Black Taxi Facebook page for the details of all the participants & designers who will be part of the show. Click here to read the write up on Vogue.in about the event. And for all of you who want to come to the Exhibition here are the details:
Black Taxi Exhibition, April 22 -23 from 11am-7pm, The Executive Enclave, Ambedkar Road, Bandra West, Mumbai 50.

You Might Also Like

13 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images