Artnlight Products Launch in London Via Plum Chutney!

Friday, June 17, 2011


As I write this post, Artnlight Products are getting launched in London, via the very dynamic Anita Mackenzie of Plum Chutney. A few months back Anita wrote to me saying she was interested in retailing my products out of her online shop, and I was not too sure because the cost/logistics of sending the products get prohibitive. But we worked things out and she made life really easy for me. The exhibition is at a fashion store called O'nitaa in the heart of London and showcases designers from Asia. Here's a peek at the goodies on offer at Plum Chutney.








If you happen to be in London, do drop by O'nitaa, The Asian Couture Boutique, Glentworth Street, NW1 5PG, (Near Baker Street tube) the exhibition is on till the 18th of June.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images