Going to the Soul Santhe, June 17th in Bangalore.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Getting geared up for The Sunday Soul Santhe at Bangalore. I will be there with Artnlight trays, boxes & coasters. Just got my 1st ever banner printed. The products are already on their way to Bangalore & I will leave soon too. Taking my products to another city is always a bit of butterflies-in-the-stomach. Everything should reach on time, in good condition. All should go well. So on & so forth... Fingers crossed for a good show, do send your best wishes & wish me luck. And all artnlight readers in Bangalore, do drop by, it will be a pleasure to meet you :)

This is their Events Page on FB: All details are here.
It will start at 12 noon, June 17th @ Eden Gardens, Palace Grounds, Bangalore.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images