Thank you & the winner of Dithi's art Print :)

Thursday, August 16, 2012

My dear amazing blog readers, I'm writing this post to do a quick heads up on why I haven't been around. But not before I thank you all for the stunning, generous and loving response to the Anniversary post. I am so so touched that its pointless trying to express it in words. 
 
The things is, life has happened in the interim of my last post and now. I am currently plugging in this post from a low network area where I will be for the next 10 days. After the 50th attempt I have finally managed to get signal enough to post this. I know I announced a give-away and all of you who responded are waiting for the results. 

And here it is!!! It is none other that Sharon of The Key Bunch.


The winner was selected via the Random.org

 Sharon please mail your address to Dithi :)
I will be back sooner than 10 days hopefully & definitely after 10 days. In the meantime I've written to many people and there is LOTS of excitement that is lined up here. So do stay tuned :) 
Sending all of you a lot of love, do take of yourselves :) 
And I will be BACK faaassst!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images