Limited Edition Valentine Photo frames.

Thursday, February 07, 2013

This has kept me happy and excited for the past couple of days. Please meet the Artnlight Limited Edition Valentines Photo frames that you can buy. Limited edition because there is only one of each piece right now & I don't think I will replicate them anytime now. So you get to own a piece no one else will. Or you get to gift that one-of-a-kind piece you've been looking for. 
 Please pardon the pictures inside each frame, this is what happens when you rip off pages from a magazine and try to make them pretend that they are photographs.
This frame has to be the MOST Valentiny thing I have ever seen :) With hearts that go all around :) 
 A close up so you get to see the textures well. 

But what I had the most fun with was styling these pictures and shooting them at home. I've not done anything like this before, and after shooting them I was just unreasonably happy.
Now for the mechanics of buying. All those interested can write to me on vineeta(dot)artnlight(at)gmail(dot)com. The sale will officially start tomorrow morning 11.am and close on 11th Feb, Monday. 8 pm. India time. 
Looking forward to hearing from you on this as this is a new product. I truly hope you like it.

You Might Also Like

11 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images